India Tour 2021- Sikkim
This tour is specially design for people those who love to combine experience of India with Authentic Himalayan culture of Sikkim, Sikkim is one of the independent kingdom join thein india state in 1975. But still the unique culture exists, culture of Sikkim is mix of Nepali, Bhutan, Lepcha, Tibetan from tibet, so you will see all kind of culture live beside each other very peacefully, Sikkim is very peaceful and highly educated state of India. Sikkim is sandwich between Nepal, china, Bhutan and India in south.
In this tour we will be spending our 9 days in Sikkim and Darjeeling, 6 days home stay hikes between the mountains villages of Sikkim. Experience authentic culture and food. You will also witness the epic view of Mt kanchanjunga.
After Sikkim we will visit 2 days in Darjeeling and see how they produce the teas which we drink here.
After that we will fly to delhi and visit 17th century old Tomb which is one of the wonders of the world, Taj Mahal.
After Taj Mahal We will go visit Pink City of Jaipur and experience the Oldest Amber forts, Hawa Mahal, various cultural monoments and culture of Rajasthan one of the unique in India.
After that we return to Delhi to fly back home.
In this tour we are giving chance for people to choose if they like to add 5 more day to experience beach of Goa we can customise the tour for interested people.
You can also choose not go for Taj Mahal, and Jaipur tour and return home early, we can customise the tour and cost of the trip.
This single tour is break have 3 choices
Complete tour will be 16 days with Goa beach – cost 1700 Euro
Mid Range tour will be 14 days – Sikkim and Golden traingle ( Taj mahal, Jaipur, Delhi) 14 days – 1400 Euro
Sikkim trek and darjeeling tour will be 11 days – 999 Euro.
Departure date will be the same but return date its depend which category you choose.
IncludedIndia Tour 2021- Sikkim
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur Holy – Celebration
Day 5: Jaipur to Puskar
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Ajmer
Day 8: Udaipur City Tour
Day 9: Udaipur village experience
Day 10: Transport to Airport and fly back to Delhi
Day 11: Delhi preparation for departure
- Please read lonely planet and other travel books well before traveling, so that you are well informed about the culture and customs.
- Although we make our best efforts to serve you, still don't expect any luxurious services.
- The roads, hotels etc, are not of western standards, as you would find in Europe or America.
- Please be informed and prepare
POINTERS REGARDING HOLI FESTIVAL
- This is a special trip we prepared for you, to enjoy the colorful India.
- It will be fun and a good experience.
- Always be careful about your belongings/money, passport etc.( ask your group leader for safty tips)
- The tour leader are there to take care of you and explain the things, please listen to them.
- There will be lots of vendors trying to sell stuffs to your, in every place you go.
- We will be there to guide you advice you every morning and evening what to do and don’t.