Authentic Donegal in One week.
Join Our fixed Departure
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Space Availability|
|06 August, 2020||13 August, 2020||€759||8|
7 days Day Guided Walking Holiday In Authentic Donegal
Our 7-day (with rest days in the One of the oldest island in Ireland Tory island ). In this tour we are mainly focusing in Wild Atlantic hiking routes in North west of Donegal Ireland,One of the best county in Ireland you still can experience old ways of Irish culture. Along the route, you will also experience the wild and raw nature of the countryside as you hike across the Derrybeg Mountains, Erirgal is the one of the iconic mountains of Donegal and without climbing this peak your donegal trip will be incomplete. Also we visit one the best garden in Donegal, Glanvegh national park we might see some deers and various type flowers and plants as well. Starting in the town of Letterkenny, you will experience scenic coast of wild Atlantic Way with many pristine beaches, ancient Glencolmcille, stunning cliffs with all its myriad of bird and plant life, island life. If you up for some rock climbing and kayaking do mentors us that before. For more details please check our daybed day itinerary below.
Dublin to Donegal
Glenveagh National Park
Visit Tory Island
- Tory Island is the most remote inhabited island of Ireland, from 1950s, the island has been home to a small community of artists, and has its own art gallery in island, have small hotels and one shop, its land of many exotic birds. We take ferry to to island 14km ferry ride. We will spend night in island to feel old Ireland and experience this remote island life. Some music and Irish stews will be serve in the evening.
Back to The Mainland
- Today we take it easy, wait for ferry to cross the Atlantic sea, we will travel to main land today after lunch, before lunch we will hike around the Island. Today we will stay in Bunbeg at Hotel. In the evening we will visit Leos Traven oldest historic pub in area for some dinner and music.
Errigal Sunrise and Summit
- We will arranger further requirements, extending few more days to explore more areas in Donegal, or we will drop you back t Airport or bus station.
- All Accommodation in 3-4 start hotels with breakfast.
- Full sight-seen as mention in Itinerary.
- Island trip and boat cost.
- Guided Kayaking.
- Guided Hiking.
- Experience Tour leader from day one to End.
- Donegal maps
Cost of the Trip
- 650 Euro Per person ( above 4 people)
- 780 Euro Per person (2 people)
- 550 Euro Per person ( 10+ people)